Friday, February 1, 2008

Mitt In Denver

Today my sister Katie texted me telling me that she was going to go to a Mitt Romney rally in Denver. To say the least I was a bit jealous. But my mom called me during it and I think I heard the word Economy and America a few times; that and a lot of cheers. Including "WE WANT MITT, WE WANT MITT" Well she took some videos and hopefully she can get those sent to me so I can post them here. But until I get those videos, I made a little video about Romney and his family values. This is one thing that I really like about Mitt. He talks about the importance of family values, and we see those values reflected in his own family. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Katie said...

ooh did you make that video? it's really neat! and i will definitely get those videos sent to you tomorrow :)

AJ and Cindy said...

I love this blog, you are so smart! lol I am glad Kristalyn found it :)